We are a bunch of outdoor enthusiasts who have fallen in love with the exotic and unending beauty of northeast India. Just like the unfamiliar terrains of the northeastern states, much of the destinations, cultures and cuisines of these places are unexplored.
Experience Northeast India is trying to bridge the gap between the northeast and the rest of the world by sharing experiences about the lifestyle of the indigenous people, stories and fables about their land and tribes, their colourful culture and exotic cuisines. Also, experience the alluring destinations of the northeastern states as we discover the striking vistas and verdant wildlife of the seven sisters and one brother abroad the chicken’s neck.
Read more about
- David Scott Trail – Trekking in Meghalaya
- Tura, Garo Hills , Meghalaya
- Mawlyngbna, a destination for adventure enthusiast in Meghalaya
- Umden, Meghalaya – an offbeat village destination
- Nongkhnum Island – largest river island of Meghalaya
- Kongthong, the whistling village of Meghalaya
- Mawphanlur, an offbeat destination in Meghalaya
- Selling dreams at Mawlyngot, Meghalaya
- Shnongpdeng, Meghalaya – Finding serenity at the waters of Umngot
- Waterfalls not to be missed when you are in Meghalaya
- 12 Amazing Reasons why you need to visit Shillong